Introduced in GitLab 15.3.
You can configure GitLab to send notifications to a Pumble channel:
- Create a webhook for the channel.
- Add the webhook to GitLab.
Create a webhook for your Pumble channel
- Follow the steps in Incoming Webhooks for Pumble in the Pumble documentation.
- Copy the webhook URL.
Configure settings in GitLab
After you have a webhook URL for your Pumble channel, configure GitLab to send notifications:
- To enable the integration for your group or project:
- In your group or project, on the left sidebar, select Settings > Integrations.
- To enable the integration for your instance:
- On the top bar, select Main menu > Admin.
- On the left sidebar, select Settings > Integrations.
- Select the Pumble integration.
- Ensure that the Active toggle is enabled.
- Select the checkboxes corresponding to the GitLab events you want to receive in Pumble.
- Paste the Webhook URL for the Pumble channel.
- Configure the remaining options.
- Optional. To test the integration, select Test settings.
- Select Save changes.
The Pumble channel begins to receive all applicable GitLab events.