Pipeline status emails (FREE)
You can send notifications about pipeline status changes in a group or project to a list of email addresses.
Enable pipeline status email notifications
To enable pipeline status emails:
- In your project or group, on the left sidebar, select Settings > Integrations.
- Select Pipeline status emails.
- Ensure the Active checkbox is selected.
- In Recipients, enter a comma-separated list of email addresses.
- Optional. To receive notifications for broken pipelines only, select Notify only broken pipelines.
- Select the branches to send notifications for.
- Select Save changes.
In GitLab 15.1 and later, pipeline notifications triggered by blocked users are not delivered.